Thursday, April 2, 2009

Honest Scrap














Oh Noes! I've been Tagged! Hehe, thanks Sylly at Rolling Hots!

This blog is rather new, and I've been in a bit of a rant mode so I hope I don't turn too many people off. I do have good days where I'm all shiny and chipper, I promise. =P

1. When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
2. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!


1 ) Done!

B ) Most of the blogs I read lately have been ones I've found through this game of tag... if I post someone who's already been tagged my apologies!

1 ~ Of Teeth and Claws has some of the best feral info out there. I'm 99% sure the blog is tagged somewhere but I haven't seen it so I'm claiming it as one of my 7! <3>

2 ~ TJ's blog speaks for itself, zombie shoes FTW. =)

3 ~ The Bubbley One has been tagged at least once, but I cannot get enough of her blog. I relate to her far too well and laugh much too hard at her posts not to list her here.

4 ~ Lissanna has a fairly new blog, Restokin. She has been a very active member in the WoW forums and it's really nice to be able to read her thoughts on a daily basis at her own site.

5 ~ Jess just makes me grin with her hunter posts... among my many alts I have, yes, a hunter. =)

6 ~ Phae may have given up Resto4Life, but she has a comic book blog for all the XMen fans out there... totally not WoW related but I think everyone else I read has been tagged and I needed something original!

7 ~ Sylly is getting the last spot here. I recently discovered Rolling Hots and am really enjoying it. And I know, I cheated, again. I'll try to see who else I can discover over the next few days and link them as well to make up for it. =)


iii ) 10 Things About Me...

1 ~ My first car was a Volvo 240 GL and I cried the day they took her away to the junk yard.

2 ~ My younger sister is my idol.

3 ~ My Tivo has not been hooked up properly for the last 2 months... I blame WoW.

4 ~ I love the smell of lilacs and daisies are my favorite flower. Forget the roses. =)

5 ~ I used to hate feet when I was younger, and now I have a bit of a foot fetish. =P

6 ~ I love Panera Broccoli Cheddar soup... I never in a million years would have guessed when I was a kid that I'd even try it, let alone enjoy it later in life.

7 ~ I may be getting cut down to 4 days a work instead of 5, and I pray I don't waste that day playing WoW. Seriously.

8 ~ I hate mornings so much that it only takes me 15 minutes to get ready for work... I need to make friends with a hairdryer and get a bigger shower. =)

9 ~ The one thing I really, really, really want when I have my own house is a HUGE bathtub.

10 ~ I make kickass chocolate chip cookies!

6 comments:

  1. lol woot woot! Great to learn more about you. I'm in awe of your ability to get ready in 15 minutes. Can you pass along some tips so I can get more sleep? =) I love what you're doing here. Keep it up! If you do nothing else, you'll always have at least one reader... ME! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sylly! I work in a very casual office so I get up, take a quick shower, toss my hair up in a bun or something quick and easy, grab a yogurt and juice and usually have them at work. What I SHOULD be doing is getting up, working out, showering, blowdrying my hair, and eating breakfast at home like a grownup! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai! I iz in ur blog, commentin on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two similarities, 'cause it's fun:

    My first car was ALSO a Volvo 240 GL. She was black. We called her "The bitchin' Volvo".

    My favorite flower smell is lilacs! It brings me back to when I was little - my mom did a photo shoot of me by this huge lilac bush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny Anea! Mine was charcoal grey with tan leather interior. I've always had poor luck with cars breaking down, my Subaru Legacy (that I own now) included... but I have to say it's been fine for the last year or so, I think my luck may finally be changing! *Knock on wood*

    I think my love of lilacs comes from when I was little too. We used to have a bush outside one of our old houses, it was so pretty and it smelled amazing.

    ReplyDelete