Friday, April 10, 2009

Here and Gone? We'll See...

I have not been able to dedicate the time I wanted to this blog. I recently left a large guild, and moved to a smaller one that I honestly am not sure is going to work out. I've spent a lot of time raiding and after taking a short break with my druid realized just how much time I had been... well, not wasting, but not spending on other more important real life priorities. I will probably run around on alts, but I don't think I'll be spending nearly as much time online as I have over the last year or so. I want to keep this blog, and one day come back to it when I've got my head on a bit straighter... but for now it'll be a bit more sporadic... hopefully if I come back to it I can take the time to write some real articles/guides/etc. =)

Thanks to those who read my random thoughts and have sent encouragement along the way... you will certainly still be read on a daily basis! =)

1 comment: