Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rant!

I haven't visited here in a while. But something annoyed me enough tonight to come write.

I have been informed by my GM that "Resto Druids are Dead Last when it comes to effective tank healing". Can anyone explain this? I realize pallies kick ass at tank healing. And I realize I'm a great raid healer, but I am also a pretty kick ass tank healer. Why put a holy pally and a holy priest on tanks EVERY F'ING RAID, all raid long? Don't they get bored too? And aren't holy priests pretty kick ass raid healers?

In what order would you list best tank healers? Best raid healers?

Does anyone have any info, math/spec/talents specific, that discusses the benefits of certain classes raid vs. tank healing?

Sorry for the rant, I'm just at a loss tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pixie :) I answered your questions over here: New Haelz: Restos Bad at Tank Healing? http://4haelz.blogspot.com/2010/04/restos-bad-at-tank-healing.html #Warcraft #WoW #blog #druid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap, somehow copied the whole tweet. Sorry! Just the address. http://4haelz.blogspot.com/2010/04/restos-bad-at-tank-healing.html

    ReplyDelete